Welcome to Thisabled.com
- Renting a Van to Help You Move Home
- Wheelchair Accessories – Added Comfort & Assistance
- Why You Should Buy a Folding Wheelchair
- Illinois Divorce Records Accessible on the Internet
- The Different Types of Wheelchairs
- Htc 7 Surround Contract: Accessible With Numerous Offers
- What to Expect From Your Chosen Power Wheelchair Provider
- Hire Van Rental Companies After Due Consideration
- Stair Wheelchair Lifts For Residential Buildings
- Electric Powered Wheelchair For Maximum Luxury
- Hire Best Van Rental Services Through Web
- Cuisinart Elements Accessible Online And at Cuisinart Retail Stores
- New Styles UGG Classic Short Boots Are Accessible In Different Colors
- Joint pain- Tips and Accessible Yoga for Knee Care
- Tips on Buying Power wheelchairs
Charleston Gazette - 3 hours ago
CHARLESTON, W.Va. – A center that helps educate West Virginia parents of children with disabilities is getting a $200,000 grant from the U.S. Department of Education. Rep. David McKinley announced...
Northwest Herald - 17 hours ago
McHenry-based Pioneer Center for Human Services has 10 group homes, one of which is for children diagnosed with autism, said its director of intellectual and developmental disability services, Sam...
Wall Street Journal - 2 days ago
A retired New York Police Department officer pleaded guilty Wednesday to his role in a Social Security Disability Insurance fraud scheme dating back to 1988 and involving dozens of admittedly bogus...
Huffington Post - 7 hours ago
Lock In, the latest novel from John Scalzi, one of the best-known authors currently writing in the genre, engages these questions through the framework of disability and assistive technology. The...
Fenton Tri County Times - 3 hours ago
Today, the Social Security Disability program now funds nearly 12 million Americans, up 20 percent in the last six years, according to a recent report on TV's “60 Minutes.” Its budget of $135...
Washington Post - 7 hours ago
Hinderaker originally explored dance and disability in a previous script that slowly metamorphosed into the current play. When “Colossal” had a workshop production at the Kennedy Center in 2012,...
Huffington Post - 22 hours ago
Last year, around 3 million people applied for Social Security disability benefits, but two-thirds of them were denied, because most applicants fail to prove that they're disabled and can't...
DNAinfo - 9 hours ago
Two years ago, Payne took up rock climbing through a program for people with disabilities at Brooklyn Boulders. Now, after winning the bronze this July at the paraclimbing national championships, he...
Maui Now - 21 hours ago
A former officer with the Maui Police Department filed a lawsuit alleging disability discrimination against the County of Maui and former Police Chief Gary Yabuta following the officer's...
Southeast Texas Record - 7 hours ago
The plaintiff says the defendants were wrong in misrepresenting the terms of the policy, which does not say the SSDI disability payments must be approved solely on the basis of disability caused...
News via Google. See more news matching 'disability'